|Special Feature||As Low as 33dB, Auto Mode with Govee Hygrometer Thermometer, Oscillating|
|Room Type||Office, Bedroom|
|Mounting Type||Desk Fan|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10.16 x 9.76 x 14.17 inches|
|Controller Type||App Control & Voice Control & Touch Control|
|Number of Speeds||8|
- Multiple Smart Control Options: The Govee small desk fan can connect with Govee Home App to utilize our wide range of functions. Auto Mode, Custom Mode, 8 wind speeds to choose from, voice control with Alexa or Google Home to stay hands-free.
- Quiet Sleep Mode: The small quiet fan for bedroom runs as low as 33 dB, providing whisper-quiet cooling for a comfortable sleep. 24H timer and schedule function allows you to customize your usage time. Suitable for home, bedroom, living room.
- Whole Room Air Circulation: The office fan’s aerodynamic turbine design oscillates up and down to maximize airflow for more effective cooling. Feel the ease and power of a desk fan up to 21 feet away to cool you off and improve airflow in your home.
- 3 Diverse Wind Modes: The table fan’s Sleeping Mode provides a low noise environment while you’re relaxing. Nature Mode comforts you to feel the natural wind from inside your home. Turbo Mode quickly achieves whole-house air circulation.
- Self-Reactive Auto Mode:Pair the floor fan with Govee Hygrometer Thermometer, the wind speed will change according to the ambient temperature. Find the appropriate temperature to keep you cool and comfortable while working or relaxing.
- Pair the Govee Thermometer: Normally, the app version will be upgrade to 4.8.0 and above when first use via WiFi. If not, connect the smart fan to Wi-Fi, unplug it, plug it back in, and wait 30 mins, you will find the pairing thermometer’s entry.
- Supported Govee Thermometer Models of Govee Small Fans for Rooms: H5051、H5052、H5071、H5072、H5074、H5174、H5179、H5075、H5101、H5102、H5177、H5100、B5178.