|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Screen Size||2 Inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4.1 x 2.8 x 1.5 inches|
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p|
|Display Type||TFT LCD|
|Media Playback Supported||H.264|
|Mounting Type||Suction Mount|
- [DUAL FHD 1080P DASH CAM] – Front and cabin cameras each record 1080P @ 30fps / single-channel 2160P @ 24fps (multiple resolution options). Each camera has a Wide Angle of 150°, which can reach a maximum of 300° with almost No Blind Spots. The 2.0 inch large LCD allows having a Wider and Crystal-clear view.
- [Superior Night Vision & WDR Technology] – The cabin cameras utilize 4 infrared lights and an F1.8 aperture. Not only record super clear videos, but its imaging effect will be much better than other dash cams at night. The two cameras also offer the latest built-in highly sensitive night vision image sensor to present an amazing image even in dark areas at night.
- [24H Parking Monitor] – You need to purchase an ACC hardwire kit with low battery voltage detection to leave it running when parked (not included). Signature low-profile design allows the dash cam to be a well-hidden witness to the road ahead. Both cameras can be rotated 180 degrees forward and backward, 50 degrees left and right.
- [Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks] – When the memory card reaches its maximum capacity, the oldest unlocked footage will be overwritten automatically to ensure infinite loop recording. Supports 1 minute /2 minutes /3 minutes loop recording and class 10 or higher micro-SD card up to 512GB. The D30 dash cam will automatically lock the current recording video as proof of an incident once the built-in G-sensor detects a collision. The locked files will NOT be overwritten by Loop Recording.
- [No battery & Easy Installation] – No battery to prevent battery damage or other accidents caused by sun exposure, high temperature in the car. This D30 dash camera is very easy to install and operate with reference pictures in our user manual. The included suction mount could be easily attached anywhere on your windshield in seconds. Just insert an SD card (not included) and connect to the power supply.