2020 Newest Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop
|Screen Size||15.6 Inches|
|Operating System||Windows 10|
|Human Interface Input||Mouse|
- 2020 Newest Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop has 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics. Ghost Manta Accessories including HDMI Cable, USB extension cord and Mouse Pad.
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U 2.6 GHz up to 3.5 GHz; 2020 Newest Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop Get great performance for everything you do thanks to the new AMD Ryzen 3 processor. Featuring true machine intelligence and a newly designed efficient architecture the groundbreaking AMD Ryzen processor learns and adapts to your needs so you can achieve more.
- Upgraded to 8GB DDR4 RAM for full-power multitasking; Upgraded to 256GB PCIe SSD, Save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power, PCI-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications multiple servers daily backups and more. Get up to 15x faster performance than a traditional hard drive. Ghost Manta Accessories including HDMI Cable, USB extension cord and Mouse Pad.
- 2020 Newest Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop has 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support; Up to 7.5 Hours of Battery Life. If you also see an “Upgrade your edition of Windows” section, be careful not to click the “Go to the Store” link that appears there.
- Windows 10 in S mode is designed for security and performance, exclusively running apps from the Microsoft Store. If you want to install an app that isn’t available in the Microsoft Store, you’ll need to switch out of S mode. Switching out of S mode is one-way. If you make the switch, you won’t be able to go back to Windows 10 in S mode. There’s no charge to switch out of S mode.